As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Performance Tool #ad
37 Degree Flaring Tool W80671 Brake, Performance Tool #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Fits tubing sizes: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch O. D. Floating cone for accurate alignment. Set includes flaring bar and yoke with center screw. For high performance applications only. Creates the proper angle for AN and JIC fittings.
2. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Creates profesional leak free flares with minimal effort. Works with tubing sizes of 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" outside diameter. Compatible with steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum tubing with .
035" wall thickness. This is the best 37 degree flaring tool for the money we have found. Features a ratcheting feed screw that has a hardened flaring cone supported by needle bearings to provide the most accurate flare possible.
3. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Will not make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware. Works on 3/16", 5/16", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4", and 5/8" OD tubing.
For soft metal tubing such as aluminum, and mild steel, copper, perfect for brake or fuel lines. Makes clean, accurate 37 degree single flares for AN hard lines every time. Not recommended for use on Stainless Steel.
4. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 degree Set #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Works on steel, bubble or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Creates single flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares. Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing. Easy operation. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares. Quickly create single, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
5. JINDITAI #ad
JINDITAI 37 Degree Non Ratchet Eccentric Pipe Flaring Tools SAE 3/16"-3/4" #adJINDITAI #ad
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Recommended for flaring aluminum and soft copper; will also flare hard copper and brass through a wall thickness of 0035 inches.
37-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch, 3/8-inch, 5/16-inch, 5/8 and 3/4-inch sizes. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow. Non ratchet handle operation. Only for hand operation.
6. K Tool International #ad
K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, Vise-Mounted, T-Handle Screw Clamp, Double, Easy to Use ; KTI70081, Black, and Bubble Flares, 45 Degree Set. Single #adK Tool International #ad
- Easy to use - with the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. Diameter - use with 3/16", which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs, 5/16", 1/4", 3/8" diameter lines, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
T-handle screw clamp - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
Vise-mounted - mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Versatile - easily form 45-degreee double, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, single, and soft metal tubing.
|Brand||K Tool International #ad|
|Warranty||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
7. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 71098 Silver 37 Degree Hydraulic Flaring Tool Adapter Set #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- 37˚ double flare die sets in 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” sizes.37˚ cone constructed of high quality machined steel. Primary uses include racing, hot rods, restoration, aviation.
Create perfect production quality flares on annealed stainless steel tubing, terne plate steel tubing, soft aluminum and soft copper tubing. 37˚ double flaring adapters in 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” sizes.
8. Ridgid #ad
RIDGID 83037 Model 458R Precision Ratcheting Flaring Tool, 1/8-inch to 3/4-inch Pipe Flaring Tool #adRidgid #ad
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Produces 45-degree sae flares in 1/8 inch to 3/4 inch sizes. Ratcheting handle reduces the amount of effort required, especially in confined areas.
Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing through a wall thickness of 0035 inches. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone.
|Manufacturer||Ridgid Tool Company #ad|
9. Ridgid #ad
Pipe Flaring Tool for 45-degree flares, RIDGID 23332 345 Flaring Tool #adRidgid #ad
- A single clamp screw allows easy clamping and removal of tubing. Produces 45-degree flares in soft copper, brass, aluminum and mild steel tubing. Hardened, smooth flaring cone provides fast, 45-degree flares either single or double lap.
Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. 45-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 5/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/4-inch, and 5/8-inch sizes.
|Warranty||Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool|
10. Speedway Motors #ad
Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- Works on 3/16", copper, 1/4", 1/2" and 5/8" od tubing such as aluminum, 5/16", 3/8", brass and mild steel. Forms stronger flares assured by a smooth, even radius formed at base of every flare with its precision machined chamfer.
Slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters. The perfect tool to make 37-degree flares required for AN fittings. Standard brake and fuel lines are flared at 45-degrees which are not compatible with AN hardware.