As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Walfront #ad
AC100V-250V 30A High Power 2-Channel Relay High Current DC5V High-Low Level Trigger Switch Module for Arduino #adWalfront #ad
- Large load capacity, the relay can connect to maximum 30A, 250V loads. This is a high-low level trigger 2-channel relay module that can control two loads.
Easy to use, designed with screw terminals for convenient connection. High or low level trigger can be selected by jumper. Four mounting holes are great for installation.
2. KeeYees #ad
KeeYees 5pcs 1 Channel 5V Relay Module Board Shield KY-019 LED Indicator for Arduino + 3pcs 20CM 10Pin Female Male Jumper Wires #adKeeYees #ad
- This relay can be used not only as a microcontroller development board module, but also as a home appliance controller. The relay can directly control a variety of equipment and loads, which meets international safety standards, and also has power and relay indicators.
No need to buy the jumper wires extra, this set contains 20cm 10Pin female to female, male to male Dupont Jumper Wires, female to male, with which you can easier to complete the project.
3. Electronic #ad
Excelity 2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi DSP AVR PIC ARM #adElectronic #ad
- With isolation circuit protection to prevent damages to your I / O port by relay switch current. Perfect used for domestic appliance, audio, automobile, office machine, equipment, etc. Power supply : 5v; rated load: ac125~250v/10A, DC28~30V/10A.
Board around with four fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3. 1mm, easy to install and fixed. Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller，such as 8051, ARM, DSP, PIC, AVR, MSP430, ARM, TTL logic.
4. G ikfun #ad
Gikfun DV 6V~30V Multifunction Trigger Delay Time Module Switch Control Timer Relay Digit LED Display Micro USB 5V for Arduino EK1945 #adG ikfun #ad
- This timer relay module can set different OP, these parameters are independent of each other, LOP parameters, CL, saved separately.
Voltage: 6v~30vsupport micro usb 5. 0v, the timer relay module is very convenient and practical for your use. Added sleep mode, the timer relay module will automatically turn off the display, no operation within 5 minutes, any button wakes up.
The relay module has an emergency stop function STOP button with reverse input protection. Come with online pdf instruction manual, if you still have problem please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
5. TOFKE #ad
DC 24V 2-Channel 10A Relay Control Module Low Level Trigger with Red and Blue Indicators for Arduino #adTOFKE #ad
- Relay low-level pull-in, the module contains current-limiting resistor, low-level can be DC-, microcontroller I / O port can also be set low.
With red and blue indicators, Power Indicator red, 2 Relay Status Indicator blue. Normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V / 10A, DC 30V / 10A;. 1-channel relay control module, red and blue signal lights, the use of genuine high-quality power relay, high-power high-voltage transistor, double-sided PCB board, cloth board to consider a comprehensive, stable performance and can be widely used in a variety of power control occasions .
Using high-power high-voltage transistor 2907A, strong driving capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;.
|Part Number||2-Channel Relay Module|
|Model||2-Channel Relay Module|
6. SMAKN #ad
SMAKN DC 5V 3-Ch Self-Lock Interlock Triggered Relay Module for PIC Arduino #adSMAKN #ad
- Trigger current 5mA;. Module size: 72. 5x55x18. 5mm. Power indicator light green, relay status indicator light red;. Maximum load on normally open pin: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
7. Jolooyo #ad
KY-019 5V Relay Module for Arduino AVR PIC Pack of 5 #adJolooyo #ad
- One op and one ON. 5v relay. It can control ac or dC. Can connect to 220VAC loader. Ttl control signal is 5V-12V. Can be use for MCU.
8. DFROBOT #ad
DC 5V Relay Board Simple MOSFET Trigger Switch Module PWM Control for Arduino and Raspberry Pi | Easy to Use #adDFROBOT #ad
- Dfrobot's latest easy relay module uses a standard gravity sensor interface and supports a wide voltage input of 3. 3v-5. 5v, making it easy to connect with main control boards such as Arduino, control board and so on.
The traditional relay module has complicated wiring and is not friendly to beginner or students. The input end is equipped with an adapter, which can be compatible with most power sources, power bank, DC power supplies, battery boxes, etc.
While simplifying the wiring mode, the functions of relays NC and NO are retained, and the normally open and normally closed modes can be switched by simply adjusting the toggle switch. The simple switch module simplifies the wiring method for connecting traditional relays.
9. Walfront #ad
AC100V-250V 30A 4 Channel Relay Module High Power DC5V High Low Level Trigger Switch Module #adWalfront #ad
- Practical: 4 channel relay board is perfect for your lost or damaged one. Stable performance: the relay is stable, and compatible, very practical, durable, can bring you more convenience. Durable: relay module made of 100% brand new and high quality meterial, with good performance and long service life.
Application: the 4-channel relay can be used for sending open signal and close signal to 4 relays. Easy to use: high/low level trigger relay board is convenient to use, easy to wire.
10. D-FLIFE #ad
D-FLIFE 12V 16-Channel Relay Interface Board Module Optocoupler LED LM2576 Power for Arduino DIY Kit PiC ARM AVR 12V 16-Channel #adD-FLIFE #ad
- 12v 16-channel relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current. Dc 12v 16 channel relay module interface board With Optocoupler Protection LM2576 Power for Arduino DIY Kit. Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 12A.
The control signal voltage range: the trigger signal is low 0-2V; high voltage must not exceed 5V. Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller for Arduino, MSP433, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, DSP, ARM, TTL logic.