As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. B'laster #ad
B'laster 8-GS Industrial Graphite Dry Lubricant, 5.5-Ounces #adB'laster #ad
- Dark gray lubricant Dries Tack Free. Thread lubricant Anti-Seize. Use on gaskets, transfer and Conveyor Belts, Rollers, Wheels and Gears.
2. DGF - DRY GRAPHITE FILM #ad
Quick-Drying, Black, DGF, DRY GRAPHITE FILM Spray Anticorrosive Lubricant, Matte Finish #adDGF - DRY GRAPHITE FILM #ad
- It completely dries in two to three minutes and is completed with a dry, matte black finish. It also does not attract dirt, so it stays in better condition longer. High heat tolerant: this anticorrosive lubricant will allow for you to complete more difficult and complicated tasks as it has high heat resistance.
Quick dying: finish projects faster with this fast drying lubricant. It is able to withstand up to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.
The dry lubricant is perfect for items like locks, as it prevents particles from getting in and worsening any problems. Reduce friction: this spray lubricates moving parts to reduce friction, seizing, and scuffing.
Prevent rust: using this dry graphite lubricant will help your products last longer as it protects against problems like rust and corrosion. It will not leave behind any oily residue. Perfect for precision: your projects need the best, that is why this dry graphite lubricant is the perfect option for whatever you are working on as it is great for precision parts with near zero-tolerance application.
3. Superior Graphite #ad
12 Ounce Aerosol Pack of 12, Superior Graphite SLIP Plate #adSuperior Graphite #ad
- Manufacturer's Part Number - 45531. Brand- Superior Graphite. Size - 12 oz. Description -SLIP Plate. Aerosol. Package quantity - 12/Case.
4. Tarantula Tools #ad
1 Aerosol Can 1, Tarantula Tools Nitro Lubricants Dry Graphite Aerosol Spray Lubricant in Can, High Temp Graphite Spray Lubricant for Preventing Metal Wear, Resistant to Water and Oil #adTarantula Tools #ad
- Made in the u. S. A. High adhesive strength and lubricates where electrical conductivity must be made. Nitro dry graphite Spray Lubricant; will drastically reduce metal wear and fatigue.
Must shake Extremely Well Before Using. Withstands a wide temperature range and resists water, and oil. 20 oz can; Extremely fast drying.
5. CRC #ad
Dry Film Lubricant, CRC Dry Graphite Lube 03094 – 10 Wt. Oz #adCRC #ad
- This lube resists dirt, dust, and oil build-up. Product advantages: this formula has an effective temperature range of up to 850 °F constant, and features excellent conductivity.
Applications: ideal for use on transfer belts, gears, high temperature, conveyor belts, chains, low load, wheels, motors, rubber moldings, rollers, gaskets, or high rpm slides, plant machinery and handling equipment, and hoists. Crc industries: a market leader that offers impeccably designed chemical solutions to maintain, protect and repair different marine, heavy-duty motor vehicles, household tools, industrial-grade engines, and electrical equipment.
Product specifications: Dry Graphite Lube is available in a 10 wt oz. Dry graphite lube: ideal where a dry lubricant is required or where petroleum products must be avoided. Aerosol can. This lube dries rapidly at room temperature. ".
|Manufacturer||CRC Industries #ad|
6. AGS #ad
AGS Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant, Aerosol, 3 oz #adAGS #ad
- Ags lock-ease makes locks work easier year-round. After evaporation, it will not run, even in hottest climates and won't harden at sub-zero temps. Helps seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection against freezing.
Contains 1 can of Lock-Ease. Help seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection. Protects from rust, and freezing: lock-ease graphited lock Fluid Protects against sticking, sticking, rust, and freezing.
The special "carrier" then evaporates, leaving a graphited long-wearing film. Suggested applications: all types of locks, reels, tools, guns, household appliances, and other fine mechanisms. Includes a flexible snorkel to ensure application can be applied with precision.
7. Blaster #ad
Blaster Chemical Company 9.3 Oz Garage Dr Lube 16-Gdl Oils & Lubricants #adBlaster #ad
- Provides superior lubrication, protection and cleanliness. Proprietary formula leaves a tack-free film - Will not accumulate dust or dirt. Formulated to replace messy aerosol grease products. Incorporates lubrication and lasting protection of silicone with an extreme pressure agent.
8. Slip Plate #ad
Aerosol, 12 oz., Graphite Dry Film Lubrcnt #adSlip Plate #ad
- Will not attract or trap dirt, dust, or grit. Fast drying; tack-free in less than 15 minutes at room temperature. The original dry film graphite lubricant. Molecularly bonds to the metal surface. The coating is naturally hydrophobic and repels rain, snow, and mud that can cause materials to stick to surfaces.
Easy to apply, sprayable formulation for large areas. Creates a smooth even surface. Produces a very slick barrier between metal surfaces that reduces sliding friction and build-up to help reduce corrosion.
|Brand||Slip Plate #ad|
|Manufacturer||SLIP PLATE #ad|
9. Super Lube #ad
11 oz, Super Lube 31110 Aerosols, Multi-Purpose #adSuper Lube #ad
- Water and saltwater resistant. Will not stain or harm wood, leather, plastics, rubber, fabrics and paint. Clean, odorless. High dielectric strength. Food grade, usda authorized/NSF listed H-1.
10. Slip Plate #ad
SLIP Plate Aerosol, 12-oz #adSlip Plate #ad
- Repels rain, snow and mud that can cause materials to stick to surfaces. Use as a part of a regular maintenance schedule to extend the life of equipment, reduce maintenance costs and productivity losses.
Works on metal, wood and most polymer surfaces. Minimizes sliding friction and build-up to help reduce corrosion.