As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OTC #ad
OTC 5609 Cylinder Leakage Tester Kit #adOTC #ad
- Rugged, blow molded storage case with removable lid keeps components organized and protected when not in use. Kit features a pressure regulated manifold with quick couplers, 24 inch long 14mm flex hose, and 10 mm, 12 mm, and 18 mm thread adapters.
Includes detailed instruction chart. Otc's cylinder leakage tester kit quickly diagnoses internal engine problems like bad rings, valves, and leaking head gaskets and comes complete with adapters for most applications. Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges read 0-100 psi and 0-700 kPa and feature chrome bezels and rugged protective outer boots.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
2. JIFETOR #ad
Professional Dual Pressure Gauges Engine Compression Leakdown Detector Leakage Test Set for Gasoline Engine with 10 12 14mm Spark Plugs on Car Truck Motorcycle, JIFETOR Cylinder Leak Down Tester Kit #adJIFETOR #ad
- Please note: this cylinder leak tester is not suitable for shallow cylinder. 3 adapters and other parts: there are 3 sizes adapters brass coated aluminum 14mmfixed on a 10" long hose, aluminum 12mm and 10mm both can be connected to 14mm adapter, can help to test the gasoline engine with 10 12 14mm spark plugs. Diagnosis is made by observing the amount of leakage that is indicated on the cylinder leakage gauge and by listening for leakage at various points of the cars system.
The instruction has detailed introduces about notification, operation steps, connection method, fault diagnosis, please read it carefully first. Engine cylinder leakage test: jifetor cylinder leak gauge set is designed to detect a variety of common engine faults including: worn piston rings, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets.
Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours. Available with either single gauge shows % of cylinder leakage, or twin gauge manifold show cylinder leakage and cylinder pressure.
Dual pressure gauges assembly: there are american style air plug, cylinder leakage gauge, 19" long rubber nylon resin hose with quick coupler on the assembly. Satisfactory customer service: please unscrew the adapter after the cylinder is cooled to prevent the hose from softening and not driving the adapter to rotate together. Customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage. Working principle of leakdown detector: once the leakage tester has been connected to one of the cylinders, compressed air 45-100psi is fed into that particular cylinder through the built in pressure regulator.
3. LEIMO #ad
Cylinder Leak Down Tester,Compression Test kit -Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool #adLEIMO #ad
- Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults such as worn piston rings, cylinder head cracks, worn valves and blown head gaskets. It checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder and helps determine the source.
Package contents: 480mm flexi hose, air regulator, instructions, cylinder leakage gauge, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, fixed long connector M16 x 26mm, pressure gauge, fixed short connector M14 x 26mm, and carrying case.
Universal fitment. Suits all local and imported cars and trucks, ideal for testing trucks and car models where clearance is minimal. Check the amount of leakage in 4-stroke engines. Guarantee. We provide our worry-free 24-Hour reply, 30-Day Refund. Cylinder leak down tester, compression test kit -Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool.
4. FAERSI #ad
Cylinder Leakage Pressure Detector Test Set for Piston Ring, Head Gasket, Valve, Engine Compression Diagnosis Tester Kit, FAERSI Cylinder Leak Detector #adFAERSI #ad
- The engine compression diagnosis Tester Kit also can check the amount of leakage and locate leaks area in an engine cylinder to help determine the source. Package include: 480mm hose, 12mm and 14mm spark plug adapters, air regulator, fixed long connector, gauge 2-1/2”:0-100 psi0-7bar, fixed short connector, instructions and carrying case.
The cylinder leakage pressure detector test set with a ABS plastic blow-molded case can keep the tools organized, safe storage and easy to transport.
The cylinder leak detector kit is designed to easily detect a variety of engine faults, cracked cylinder walls, if you have any question, and blown head gaskets.
Including12-month warranty, worn valves, including worn piston rings, please feel free to contact us. Suitable for work on any petrol engine with 12 or 14mm spark plugs, and ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal.
5. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W89729 Leak-Down Test Kit Not a compression Tester #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Helps identify causes of low cylinder compression of internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets.
Dual 2-1/2 inch gauges with protective outer shell. Blow molded hard case for storage. 12 millimeter and 14 millimeter thread adapters. Pressure regulated manifold and quick couplers.
6. Lang Tools #ad
Lang Tools CLT-2 100 PSI Cylinder Leakage Tester with 2 Gauges #adLang Tools #ad
- Measures the ability of an engine cylinder to hold compressed air- using shop air pressure- and supplements a compression tester. Package dimensions: 5. 842 l x 29. 972 h x 2032 w centimeters. Package weight : 1. 293 kilograms. Country of Origin : United States.
|Brand||Lang Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lang Tools #ad|
7. ONDY #ad
New Leak Down Tester Tu-21 Engine Cylinder Leak Tester Leakage Detector Engine Compression Tester Gauges Set #adONDY #ad
- Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 10, 12 or 14mm spark plugs. Fits your vehicle -- it is compatible with gasoline 4-stroke engines and 12mm or 14mm spark. Compare cylinders -- it best tests cylinder leak down and compression when comparing a suspect cylinder to a known good cylinder on the same engine.
Ideal for testing trucks & late model cars where clearance is minimal. As long your vehicle has a standard spark plug socket, this set will work for you.
Install the hose to the cylinder, the unit to an air supply, calibrate the leak gauge, and connect the unit to the cylinder hose. Including: worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in cylinder walls and blown head gaskets.
Easy to use -- remove the schrader valve and turn the regulator off before applying shop air. Diagnosis is made by observing the amount of leakage indicated on the cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of the car system. Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults. Tester checks the amount of leakage in an engine cylinder & helps determine the source.
8. MMG #ad
MMG Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics Tool #adMMG #ad
- Heavy duty 2 ½” rubber protected gauge scales 0 To 100 Psi In 2 Psi Increments 0-7 Bar In 02 bar. Designed to detect and quickly diagnose a variety of common engine problems such as bad piston rings, bad cylinder head valves and leaking head gaskets.
Easily identify the source of compression problems by doing cylinder leak-down test. Suitable for use on any petrol engine with 12 or 14mm spark plugs. Comes complete with adapters for most common applications.
9. MengYoo #ad
MengYoo New Generation Cylinder Leak Down Tester,Engine Cylinder Dual Gauge Leakdown Tester kit Diagnostics ToolTu-21 #adMengYoo #ad
- Designed to detect a variety of common engine faults such as cylinder head cracks, worn valves and blown head gaskets. Available with either single gauge or twin gauge manifold. Suits all local and imported cars and trucks, worn piston rings, ideal for testing trucks and car models where clearance is minimal.
Gauges show % of cylinder leakage or cylinder leakage and cylinder pressure. Content: 1 x cylinder Leak Detector, 1 x Instruction manual. Equipped with 2-1/2\" input pressure gauge for proper leakage test setup and accurate results.
10. OCPTY #ad
300PSI Car Leakage Detector Auto Petrol Engine Cylinder Leak Leakdown Tester Kit #adOCPTY #ad
- Function: diagnosis is made by observing amount of leakage indicated on cylinder leakage gauge and listening for leakage at various points of car system.
Common faults: piston ring wear, valve wear, cylinder wall rupture and cylinder head gasket burnout. Pressure: 0-300PSI. Compatible with: cars, SUVs, RVs and ATV. Material: made from high-quality steel and copper.