As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DUOYI #ad
OBDII Protocol Detector & OBDII Breakout Box Power for Power/Grounds Detector 4mm Banana sockets CAN Breakout Box with Male/Female Header OBD2 Diagnostic Connector Detector for All OBDII Vehicle #adDUOYI #ad
- Notedo not place a jumper between the power pin 16 and ground pins 4 and 5; Do not use this tool to power up a load devices exceeding 1 amp; Do not jumper pins together without understanding the circuits. After connecting the car diagnostic tester and the car obDII system, the communication protocol, power and grounds of the OBDII on-board diagnostic system can be monitored very simply and safely, which is a multifunctional OBD2 diagnostic connector detector.
It can be directly connected to the car's on-board data link and easily access the vehicle's data bus line. 16 standard 4mm banana sockets & male/female header connectorsthe built-in input jack can be connected to any type of 4mm banana plug for easy connection to a multimeter or oscilloscope to further measure the uncertain monitoring signal.
In addition, obd2 protocol detector has male and female header connectors, you can place the junction box between the diagnostic tool and the vehicle, which is more convenient to measure the CAN bus signal.16 pins obdii interface&90cm cableobd interface of the detector adopts a 16 pins design, the input jack layout fully emulates the 16-pin layout of the OBDⅡ interface, allowing more tests to be performed quickly and intuitively, you can have quick access to all 16 pin connections during vehicle service and diagnostics.
You do not need to directly operate the pins of the OBDII interface. The cable length of the obdII data line detector is 90 cm, which makes the device connection more convenient. Obd signal&grounds&power detectionbreakout box can judge the obd signal reception. When the decoder communicates with the vehicle, if the yellow light is on for a long time, it indicates that the decoder is communicating with the vehicle, the green LED of pins 4 and 5 is on.
|Part Number||detection tool-12|
2. MAYiT #ad
OBD 2 Protocol Detector & Break Out Box Car CAN Test Box Fault Diagnosis Scan Tool Diagbox #adMAYiT #ad
- Rapid detection of OBD2 diagnostic connector whether every stitch of the normal communication. You can monitor the obd interface voltage and ground, showed low voltage. Display diagnostic stitching error.
When replace the battery, plug OBD2 connector into the car, can ensure vehicle data is not lost. In the process of using decoder, error can be found and diagnosed OBD connector link. Jump for obd interface signals and signal lines such as decoder of 7 to 15 vehicles online.
3. Power Probe #ad
Power Probe OBD II Breakout Testing Box #adPower Probe #ad
- Low voltage Alarm. Automatic Voltage Readings. Self Powered. Obd circuit Tester. 16 pin break outs and readings.
4. GODIAG #ad
OBD CAN Breakout Box, OBDII Protocol Detector ECU Bench Tool, Godiag GT100+ OBDII Breakout Box #adGODIAG #ad
- Easy operation with banana plug & current displaycompared with similar tools, ecu repair on vehicles. Ecu bench tool gt100+ allows you to power an ecu on the bench; you can easily do diagnostics, vehicle immobilizer, whether it is on the bench with the included power adapter, and security work, or in the vehicle with the OBDII port supplied power.
Power ecu when replacing battery the auxiliary power supply aims at supplying power to the vehicle through GT100+ OBDII Breakout Box before replacing the battery to sustain the power supply to the vehicle. In the case you do not have a proper power or ground, Power, you can use GT100+ to verify the networks are communicating properly, GroundsBefore connecting to your costly scan tools, it might burn your expensive scan tools.
Added can bus and k-line protocolgt100+ not only check all obd2 diagnostic socket pins, 3, 9, 13, but also non-standard OBD2 protocols, like the port 1, 12, 11, and 8.
Help you verify communication, or there is proper power and grounds being supplier to the box assembly. It can test can bus and K-LINE protocol. You can easily judge whether your cable has connected correctly or the ECU module is in good condition. Gt100+ breakout box connects with ecu module via banana plug or db25 connector, GT100+ OBDII Breakout box features with simple operation and additional features for doing ECM, not only providing power to ECU, but also directly displaying electronic current value.
5. KAWISH #ad
KAWISH Auto ECU Breakout Box -CAN Breakout Box OBDII Protocol Detector for OBDII Protocol Communication Detection/ECU Tool Maintenance/Diagnosis/Programming/Coding #adKAWISH #ad
- This tool must be able to indicate the signal on each signal line. If you have any unsatisfactory or good idea in the use, please contact us in time. Based on the above ideas, we have developed this tool, although it certainly has a variety of shortcomings, but we are still improving, and hope to make the best tool.
Sometimes it's difficult to plug the obd port into the car when the light is bad, so it's better for this tool to have a small flashlight. And battery voltage is also important for diagnosis, so it need to be clear read.
Otherwise, i hope this tool can have a long cable, so i don't have to operate in the narrow space in the car. And this tool can't affect normal signal, It would be better to have a OBD male port for signal input and a OBD female port for output.
When diagnosing cars in the past. The decoder could not enter the car ECU system. I don’t know if it was the problem on the car ECU or decoder, so I needed a tool to indicate the signal line on the diagnostic interface. The indicate light is on when there is voltage, it is not on when there is no voltage, and the light is flashing when there is a signal.
6. KAISAL #ad
35-inch Cable, OBD2 Breakout Box Powerful OBDII Protocol Detector Communication/Power/Ground Detection Breakout Box 16-Pin CAN Breakout Box Automotive with OBD2 Scanner Connector, 4mm Banana Jack #adKAISAL #ad
- The flashing leds will allow you to determine the activity on that line. It is easier to measure CAN bus signals by placing a junction box between the breakout box and the vehicle. Yellow led lights on indicate that obd2 scanner is communicating with vehicle and the corresponding 2/6/7/10/14/15 pins have signal waveforms.
Obdii breakout box is perfect for diagnosing and modifying your cars or trucks. Obdii protocol detector can be also connected to multi-meter or oscilloscope for further testing once unconfirmed signals detected. Do not place a jumper between the power pin 16 and ground pins 4, 5. The green and red leds corresponding to OBDII connector pin 4, 5 and 16 are always active.
Powerful obd2 breakout boxthis is an automotive diagnostic tool for the obdii diagnostic link connector which offers easy access to the OBDII connector for monitoring signals of protocol, power, and grounds conveniently and safely after connecting the car OBDII system.
Obd2 scanner detection & 4mm banana jack obd2 breakout boxwhen you connect the obd2 scanner, if the information on the obd2 scanner screen is consistent with the light on the breakout box, it means that the OBD2 scanner is not faulty. No need to directly operate the pins of the OBDII interface. Obd2 breakout box has female connector and male connector with a 35-inch extension cable. Do not use the tool to power up a load device exceeding 1 amp. When the breakout box automotive is engaged, the yellow LEDs will flash when changes take place on the corresponding data line.
7. VXDIAG #ad
OBDII Breakout Box OBD2 Protocol Detector OBD2 Diagnostic Connector Detector #adVXDIAG #ad
- Using car fault diagnosis instrument can quickly determine car OBD signal receiving. You can monitor the obd interface voltage and ground, showed low voltage.
Rapid detection of OBD2 diagnostic connector whether every stitch of the normal communication. Obd break out box mainly used for car OBD line signal judgment and signal transfer.
This obdii protocol detector has wide range of applications in diagnostics, key programming etc. Display diagnostic stitching error. When replace the battery, plug obd2 connector into the car, at the same time connect additional power to the control box, it will ensure vehicle data is not going to lost.
8. ARKMAX #ad
ARKMAX OBD2 Protocol Detector & Breakout Box Car CAN Test Box Fault Diagnosis Scan Tool #adARKMAX #ad
- Jump for obd interface signals and signal lines such as decoder of 7 to 15 vehicles online. You can monitor the obd interface voltage and ground, showed low voltage. When replace the battery, plug OBD2 connector into the car, can ensure vehicle data is not lost.
In the process of using decoder, error can be found and diagnosed OBD connector link. Display diagnostic stitching error. Rapid detection of OBD2 diagnostic connector whether every stitch of the normal communication.
9. OONO #ad
OBD-II Breakout Diagnostic Box, OBD2 Pinout Tester Detector #adOONO #ad
- Obd-ii breakout header cable length 420mm/16", to facilitate plugging in equipment. Standard 4mm banana sockets. To provide quick access to all 16 pin connections during repair and diagnosis of the vehicle. The obd-ii breakout box with male and female header connectors, so that this breakout box can be placed between the vehicle and the diagnosis tool.
The five color sockets correspond to different pinouts, which is convenient for you to identify pinouts with different functions. Very handy if you want to measure CAN bus signals.
10. BNYTXV #ad
Auto Car Diagnostic Connector, Fault Breakout Box Detector for Car Repair, ODB2 Breakout Box, OBDII Diagnosis Scan Tool #adBNYTXV #ad
- Obd interface tester - you can monitor the obd interface voltage and ground, showed low voltage. Display diagnostic stitching error.
Jump for obd interface signals - Signal lines can decoder 7 to 15 vehicles online. Odb2 breakout box - rapid detection of OBD2 diagnostic connector whether every stitch of the normal communication.
In the process of using decoder, error can be found and diagnosed OBD connector link. Car diagnostic tool - Used to car OBD line signal judgment and signal transfer. Protect car data - when replace the battery, and connect additional power to the control box, OBD2 connector into the car, can ensure vehicle data is not lost.