As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wilwood #ad
Wilwood 4444/30 260-11179 Proportioning Valve #adWilwood #ad
- Wilwood's engineering department uses the latest computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques in conjunction with finite element analysis, dynamic test and cycle test equipment, to find high-performance and reliability solutions for the most difficult braking tasks.
2. Powerworks #ad
PV2 Brass Proportioning Valve Disc/Drum Disc Front Drum Rear Brake 172-1353 PV71 Fit for GM Street Rod Classic Car & Truck #adPowerworks #ad
- Compatibility: Fits most dual-reservoir type master cylinders. Fittings: brake line ports are 1/2'' and 7/16''. Durability: the valve is made in solid brass for heavy duty and long lasting feature.
Fitment: will work on almost any, Mopar, or Chevy. Exact copy of original: 172-1353disc-drum and 172-1361disc-disc valves and is a Universal PV2 Combination-Proportioning Valve, Disc/Drum brakes, Brass.
3. A-Team Performance #ad
A-Team Performance Combination-Proportioning Valve, Compatible with GM Street Rod Classic Car Truck, Front Drum Rear Brake Brass, PV2 172-1353 PV71 Disc/Drum Brakes #adA-Team Performance #ad
- Exact copy of ac delco style — pv2 172-1353 disc-drum valves and is a Universal PV2 Combination-Proportioning Valve, Disc/Drum brakes, Brass. Fits — most oeM dual-reservoir type master cylinders. Compatible with — brake line ports are 1/2'' and 7/16''.
Durability — the valve is made in solid brass for heavy duty and long lasting feature. Includes 1 x a-team performance combination-proportioning valve, pv2 172-1353 PV71 Disc/Drum Brakes, Front Drum Rear Brake Brass, Compatible with GM Street Rod Classic Car Truck.
4. A-Team Performance #ad
Chevy, Mopar, PV4 172-1361 PV71 Heavy Brass Finish Heavy Duty for Disc/Disc Brakes Compatible with Ford, A-Team Performance Combination-Proportioning Valve #adA-Team Performance #ad
- A must-have brake line parts when upgrading your vehicle from drum to disc. Made from premium quality brass material. Includes: 1 x a-team performance Front Disc Rear Brake Brass Proportioning Valve PV4.
Styled from the original ac delco 172-1353disc-drum and 172-1361disc-disc valves. Universal pv4 combination-Proportioning Valve, Disc Brake.
5. A-Team Performance #ad
A-Team Performance Master Cylinder 4 Port Corvette Style GM Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve + Lines #adA-Team Performance #ad
- 1 x a-team performance master cylinder 4 Port Corvette Style GM Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve + Lines. The master cylinder is used for 4 wheel disc or drum brakes. Pv2 disc/drum Proportioning Valve. 1" bore master Cylinder. This kit is for Disc/Drum applications.
6. UTSAUTO #ad
UTSAUTO PV2 Disc/Drum Disc Front Drum Rear Brass Brake Proportioning Valve PV2 #adUTSAUTO #ad
- For use with disc brake front and drum rear applications. Outlet sizes to front are 3/8 in. 24 and rear outlet is 9/16 in. 18. Two lines out for the front. This pv-2 proportioning valve works for almost any Chevy or Ford street rod, classic truck, or muscle car.
Fits most oeM dual-reservoir type master cylinders. Inlet sizes are 1/2 in. 20 front and 7/16 in. 24 rear. Has standard 9/16"-18 and 1/2"-20 fittings. One line out for the rear. This combination-proportioning brass valves are based on the popular AC DELCO 172-1353disc-drum and 172-1361disc-disc valves.
7. YaeTek #ad
YaeTek CHEVY DISC/DRUM BRAKE ACDELCO PROPORTIONING VALVE PV2 For GM FACTORY REPLACEMENT 172-1353 RC3515 #adYaeTek #ad
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM. Gm replacement part for your GM vehicle’s. 100% new premium Quality. Manufactured to GM specification for fit, form, and function.
8. RANSOTO #ad
Replace 172-1353 PV2 Front Disc Rear Drum Combination-Proportioning Valve Compatible with Ford Chevy Car Truck #adRANSOTO #ad
- Warranty:for any reason, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly. Fitting：1/2'' & 7/16 '' Brake line port. Feature:when disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear, it would work well.
Package including: Only 1 Piece Valve. Replace part number:172-1353 pV2 & 172-1361. We offer a one-year warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
9. UCUT #ad
Combination-Proportioning Valve Compatible with GM Street Rod Classic Car Truck, UCUT PV2 172-1353 Brass Proportioning Valve Disc/Drum Front Drum Rear Brake #adUCUT #ad
- Product material- our pv2 proportioning valve is made of high quality brass for long time use. Exact copy of ac delco style- this combination-proportioning valve is styled from the AC DELCO 172-1353 Disc-Drum Valve.
Fits most oEM dual-reservoir type master cylinders. Compatibility- fits for 1/2" and 7/16" brake line port. We ucut treasure every opportunity to do our best to bring our customers good shopping experience, and we are always sincerely to solve your problem at the first time.
Satisfaction guarantee- please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. Application- for use with disc brake front and drum rear applications, compatible with Chevy.
10. Qnbes #ad
Proportioning Valve Compatible with 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Trucks, PV4 Brass Combination-Proportioning Valve, 172-1361 PV71 Disc-Disc Brake System Fit for Ford Chevy Mopar #adQnbes #ad
- Universal combination - pv4 combination-proportioning valve great fit for Hotrods, Ford, Chevy, Mopar classic truck. Perfect replace - made of solid brass for durable and longer service life. Used on cars, trucks, anything with 4 wheel disc brakes.
Proportional distribution of pressure to the front and rear brakes for preventing rear locking. Disc brake setup - combination/proportioning valve has 5 connections. Work as left mount, right mount or bottom mount.
Compatible with nearly all vehicles that have disc brakes in the front and disc brakes in the rear. Widely used - disc disc proportioning valve widely applicable to most cars.
Dual 3/8"-24 ports for the front brakes. Contains a residual pressure valve to provide a proper braking feel and ensure proper fluid transfer. Based on style 172-1361 disc-disc valves. Work on both cars and trucks. 1/2"-20 and 7/16"-24 connection for the master cylinder. Built with heavy duty feature. 9/16"-18 connection for the rear brakes. Long lasting feature - upgrading your vehicle from drum to disc.