As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LWL Mounting #ad
12,000 Pound Capacity Set of 2, Trailer Safety Cables Extension for Towing Bar 12'' Length #adLWL Mounting #ad
- Contains two cables and quick links. Safety cable extension 12 inch length. 12000 lbs load Capacity.
|Brand||LWL Mounting #ad|
|Manufacturer||LWL Mounting #ad|
2. Roadmaster #ad
8000 Lb. Load Capacity, Roadmaster 91064812 12" Extension Cable #adRoadmaster #ad
- Item package dimension:19. 05 centimeters l X 23. 622 centimeters W X 28. 702 centimeters H. Item package weight:0907 kilograms. Country of Origin: China. Product Type:Auto Accessory.
|Manufacturer||Roadmaster Inc #ad|
3. Demco #ad
Set of 2, Demco 9523064 12" Safety Cable Extensions #adDemco #ad
- Safety cable extension is strength tested at 7000 lbs. Length: 12". Cables are rated at 14000 lbs. Sold per pair. When used in tandem.
4. Reese #ad
Reese Towpower 7007500 Safety Cable,40" , Black #adReese #ad
- Helps to keep the hook in places. Withstands all weather conditions. Self coiling and includes spring loaded safety latch. Made from a sturdy material. Easy to install.
|Manufacturer||Reese Towpower #ad|
5. Red Hound Auto #ad
Red Hound Auto 4 Safety Chain Repair Link 3/8 Inches Twin Clevis G70 6600 WLL #adRed Hound Auto #ad
- Industrial grade heavy duty material. Capacity: 6, 600 LBS. Four 4 heavy duty twin link clevis repair links. Size: 3/8in. Weather resistant: Coated for rust and weather resistance.
6. Tie Down Engineering #ad
Tie Down Engineering 86795 Oal 31" Safety Chains For Trailers, Silver #adTie Down Engineering #ad
- Zinc plated Safety Chains. Fit type: Universal Fit. Package weight: 3. 75 pounds. Package dimensions: 2032 l x 7. 62 h x 19. 05 w centimeters.
7. ENIXWILL #ad
ENIXWILL 2pc 1/2 inch Tow Hitch Safety Chain Hammerlock Connector Link Grade 80 Coupling Link #adENIXWILL #ad
- Installationthe best way to install is to add grease to the inside of the gasket and grind off the angle of the pin a little, finally use a hammer or C-clamp to drive the pin to the locking ring. Craftblack powder coating on the surface, anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
Packageinclude two pairs of connecting links and connector with drive pin. Materialmade of heavy-duty G80 alloy, providing a load capacity of 12, 000 pounds. Fitment1/2 inch hammer lock connector can be used as safety chain kit for Chevy, Ford & GMC.
8. Camco #ad
Secures Tow Vehicle to Trailer | Class I 2,000 lb Capacity | Great for RV, Trailer, and Boat Towing |Rust Resistant, Camco Heavy Duty Steel 48" Safety Chain with Spring Hooks, 50022 #adCamco #ad
- Include spring hook on each end. Durable steel safety chain for securing tow vehicle to trailer. 48" length. Meets sAE specifications. Capacity. Class i - 2, 000 lb.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
9. NBJINGYI #ad
NBJINGYI 3/8" X 35" Trailer Safety Chain 2pcs Grade 70 Binder Chain with Clevis Grab Hooks #adNBJINGYI #ad
- New 2pcs 3/8" x 35" grade 70 trailer safety chains with forged hook. Using for heavy duty traile and gooseneck couplers. Included 1x forged hook with safety clip. Made by zinc plated alloy steel to prevent rust. Made by zinc plated alloy steel to prevent rust.
10. CURT #ad
Black, CURT 80176 44-Inch Vinyl-Coated Trailer Safety Cables, 2-Pack , 7,500 lbs Break Strength, 17/32-In Snap Hooks #adCURT #ad
- Dependable safety. When connecting safety cables for towing, two cables should be used. For safe, secure coupling to the vehicle, these 44-inch long trailer cables come with two pre-attached safety chain hooks.
High-strength. These safety cables come with a vinyl coating that protects them against the elements and makes them more comfortable to handle and use. These trailer safety cables are constructed from 3/8-inch diameter, high-strength steel cable and are protected with a vinyl coating to resist rust and corrosion in spite of the outdoor elements.
Two trailer safety chains or cables advised; each safety cable must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
The 17/32-inch snap hooks feature a spring-loaded lever for enhanced security. These trailer cables have a minimum break force of 7, 500 lbs. Ready to couple. These trailer safety cables are designed to connect from your trailer to your vehicle to help resist complete vehicle-trailer separation in the event of a disconnection while towing. Superior durability. Easy to handle.
|Manufacturer||Curt Manufacturing #ad|