As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment. Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- 1/4 in. High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Includes 1-pc. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26 ~ 22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Made in Taiwan. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached.
Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Includes 1-pc. 1/4 in.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 1/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench Set Dual-Direction Adjustable 90-tooth Torque Wrench with Buckle 20-200in.lb / 2.26-22.6Nm #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- High quality & durability: the wrench head is made of hardened chromium-molybdenum alloy, anti-skid, which is comfortable to grip, Stronger than chromium-vanadium steel. Ratchet multi-sided bite teeth don't slip. Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, Product assembly.
With 16x sleeve, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. Easy to use & convenient: pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed.
Release the hand, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value. It is more convenient to use. Handle scale adopts laser technology, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, not easy to wear.
More widely used for:installation equipment, 1x3/8"conversion head, Electrical engineering, 1x1/4"universal joint, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, 1x1/4"extension bar, 1x 5mm longer allen key. High accuracy: 20-200in. Lb/2. 26-22. 6nm industrial grade torque wrench calibration error range ±3%, with a formal calibration certificate. The 90-tooth ratchet head rotates once only needs 5 degrees to improve the accuracy.
6. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in. 25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need. Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicylces, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications.
Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts. Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
7. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 1/4-inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 20-200in.lb / 2.26-22.6Nm 90-tooth High Accuracy Torque Wrench with Buckle #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- Reliable & safe: when the set torque value is reached, which can easily install and remove the sleeve, the wrench will emits click sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent overtorque damage to your items. It is more convenient to use. High accuracy: 20-200in.
Lb/2. 26-22. 6nm industrial grade torque wrench calibration error range ±3%, with a formal calibration certificate. The wrench head is equipped with quick release button, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off. Professional wrench production technology makes the precision higher.
Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, Electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, anti-skid, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Excellent material extends the life of wrench. Easy to use & convenient: pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed. Release the hand, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value. More widely used for:Installation equipment, Product assembly. With a storage box and an instruction manual.
8. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-80 ft.-lb. / 13.6-108.5 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Durable ratchet head: made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle.
Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Accessories included: 3/8" to 1/4" drive adapter, 3/8" to 1/2" drive adapter and 3/8" drive extension bar. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale.
9. Capri Tools #ad
1/4-Inch Drive, Capri Tools 31007 50-245 Inch Pound Torque Wrench #adCapri Tools #ad
- Calibration certificate is included and traceable to factory for verification. Accuracy threshold is tested and validated as +/- 4%.
Constructed of Chrome Vanadium with a matte finish. 1/4" drive, 50-245 in-lbs, 1 in-lb increments, +/-4% accuracy. High contrast scale is easily visible, even in low light situations.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, ARES 70213, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!.
If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, or refund. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.
5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job.