As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TRAVELSTAR #ad
Travelstar EcoPath A/T All- Terrain Radial Tire-235/70R16 106T #adTRAVELSTAR #ad
- Tire type: suv/light Truck All-Terrain. Load range: SL Standard Load. Treadwear warranty: 50, 000 miles. Tire only - Wheel Not Included. Sidewall: Black Letters.
|Manufacturer||Unicorn Tire #ad|
2. Radar Tires #ad
Radar Tires Renegade A/T5 All-Terrain Radial Tire, 235/70R16 106H #adRadar Tires #ad
- Optimized tread wear: Wide center tread blocks ensures enhanced stability, handling and balanced tread wear. Fitments or an acceptable alternative as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
Stability and puncture resistance: Tough 3 ply construction delivers increased stability and resistance to punctures. Stone-ejector-technology: Prevents stones from drilling and lodging in the tread and causing subsequent tire damage.
Good traction: Multiple swipes and lateral grooves deliver good all-terrain traction. Load capacity: 2094. 0 pounds. Fit type: Universal Fit. Caution: radar tires recommends that you install the same size, load index, and speed rating as the stipulated O. E. Run-Flat tires. We do not recommend installing standard tires as a replacement to your O. E.
|Brand||Radar Tires #ad|
|Manufacturer||Omni United #ad|
|Warranty||Mileage warranty: 40000|
3. Toyo Tires #ad
235/70R16 104T, Toyo Open Country A/T II Radial Tire #adToyo Tires #ad
- The package width of the Product is 29. 0 inches. The package height of the Product is 100 inches. Country of Origin : Japan. The package length of the Product is 29. 0 inches.
|Brand||Toyo Tires #ad|
4. Nokian #ad
Nokian Rotiiva AT All Terrain Radial Tire-235/70R16 109T #adNokian #ad
- Respecting the environment - manufacturing Process uses only low aromatic, purified oils in this All-Purpose SUV & Light Truck Radial. This means that driving stability remains outstanding, especially in powerful accelerations.
Stone ejectors - keeps main grooves clean preventing "stone drilling" and as a result helps to extend the life of the tire. Center rib stabilizer - improves stability in all driving conditions, doesn't flex too much.
The stabilizer ensures that the tread pattern, which provides such good grip, even on a dry surface with good grip. Severe service emblem - only four-season family of tires that carries the Severe Service Emblem exceeding new government snow condition regulations.
|Warranty||Mileage warranty: 50000|
5. Accelera #ad
Accelera M/T-01 All-Season Radial Tire, 235/75R15 104Q #adAccelera #ad
- Open scalloped hump tread between block slots. Unique tread blocks with wide center sips. Provide increased off-road traction for maximum safety in all driving conditions.
The deep tread depth Allows for strong hold on ground surfaces and maintains grip on loose surfaces. Offers superior tracking on off-road surfaces, helps to drain water rapidly, mud, as well as throw away trapped rocks, and other foreign material.
6. Forceum #ad
LT235/75R15 104/101Q C 6 Ply, Forceum M/T 08 Plus Mud Tire #adForceum #ad
- Treadlife: N/A. R. Season: All Season. Load range c, 6-ply rating, 6 P. Performance: Mud Terrain. Car type: Light Truck.
7. Mastercraft #ad
235/70R16 106T, Mastercraft Stratus AP All-Terrain Tire #adMastercraft #ad
- 50, 000 mile treadwear Protection. Sidewall: Black Letters. Tire only - Wheel Not Included. Load range: Standard Load 4 ply.
|Warranty||STANDARD COVERAGE If your replacement Cooper branded radial tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear, it will be replaced with an equivalent new Cooper tire, FREE OF CHARGE. When the tread is worn more than 2/32" (1.6mm), a replacement charge will be required in order to obtain a replacement tire. You must present proof of purchase and be the original owner when requesting a replacement for your tire. The replacement charge will be determined by multiplying the dealer's current selling price by the percentage of original tread depth worn from the tire. You must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of a higher priced replacement tire.|