As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2700 Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Package quantity: 1. Product type: O Rings. Package dimensions: 5. 588 cms l x 7. 874 cms w x 42. 672 cms H.
2. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3000 8-Point Roll Bar Strut Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Requires welding. It is sold separately and the part number depends on the customer's vehicle information. Outer diameter measures 1-3/4 inch.
Includes complete instructions to ensure a hassle free installation. The main hoop is not included with this item. Increases chassis strength and provides added safety.
3. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2755 Rear Drag Race Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Competition engineering’s front drag shocks are adjustable in three ratios: 90/10, 80/20 and 60/40 Fit type: Universal Fit. The principle behind our shock absorber design is to allow the front end of the race car to rise rapidly upon initial launch, creating greater weight transfer and better traction to the rear tires.
Our rear drag shocks are also adjustable in three ratios: 70/30, 60/40 and 50/50 Shock valving plays a very important role in the way your car will perform both during initial launch and throughout the quarter mile. These shocks also adjust by compressing them fully and rotating to the desired setting on the body.
As the car travels down the track, the front end will gradually descend to its ride height without unloading the rear tires which is a major cause of wheel spin. It’s as simple as twist and click. You can quickly change the valve setting by simply compressing the shock fully and rotating the shaft until the indexing notch mates with the desired setting on the body.
These ratios reflect the percentage of force required to extend and compress the shock absorber. Only this time, the first number is compression and the second extension. Competition engineering’s 3-way adjustable drag shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Our rear shocks work in conjunction with our front shocks making the transition from initial launch to top end charge as smooth as possible.
|Brand||Competition Engineering #ad|
|Warranty||90 day manufacturer|
4. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3000 8 Point Roll Cage Strut Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Package weight :87. 4 lbs. Product type :Auto Accessory. Country of Origin :United States. Package dimensions :15. 56 " l x5. 69 " w x4. 38 " h.
5. ACDelco #ad
ACDelco Specialty 519-36 Front Spring Assisted Shock Absorber #adACDelco #ad
- Real-world tested to ensure that the shocks will fit intended vehicles and applications. Not to exceed vehicle gvwr gross vehicle weight rating.
Constant rate front coil springs can help improve stability and maintain ride height. Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Seamless drawn-over-mandrel dom tubing decreases internal component wear, resulting in longer service life.
Variable rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs per pair of load capacity. Product does not increase payload. Super finished, a more consistent wear surface, proper seal lubrication, chromed, piston rod provides anti-corrosion properties, and longer product life.
|Warranty||24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|
6. OEMTOOLS #ad
Engine Rebuilding Tools, OEMTOOLS 27062 Ford 5/16 Inch Hex Oil Pump Primer, Distributor Priming Tool #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Fits ford 5/16” hex nut: use this oil pump priming tool with any Ford vehicle using a 5/16” male hex nut to prevent damaging your engine from a dry start; This engine oil pump priming tool can fit a variety of Ford vehicles. Save money: because a dry start can damage the piston and the crankshaft, cost of repairs can be hefty; You could save almost $3, 000 by using this priming oil tool to prevent a dry start in rebuilt engines.
Easy to use: simply place the oil pump into the distributor hole and use an electric drill to pump the oil pump primer to allow oil to cover the whole engine; This Ford oil priming tool is perfect for technicians and DIY mechanics.
Save time: damaging the crankshaft and pistons can pose a long wait time for repairs; While a piston repair may take up to 10 hours, a crankshaft repair can take up to 20; This oil distributor tool can save you hours of unnecessary wait time.
Specifications: our ford oil pump priming tool works with a 3/8” reversible drill; Fits any Ford 5/16 male hex nut; Measures 10” x 2. 7” x 2. 3”; weights 2. 4 ounces; easy to maneuver and carry around to different jobs.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
7. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C2720 Drag Shock #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Shock - drag - mono tube - 13. 65 in Compressed. 22. 87 in extended - 1. 63 in OD. Steel - gray paint - Rear - Each. 3 way Adjustable.
8. Competition Engineering #ad
Competition Engineering C3328 10-Point Roll Cage Conversion Kit #adCompetition Engineering #ad
- Mild Steel. 1994-2004 mustang Hardtop. Use in combination with 8-point main hoop 247-3125 & 8-Point Strut Kit 247-3000 . Tubing od: 1-5/8 in. Tubing wall thickness: 0134 in.