As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Honda #ad
12 oz., Genuine Honda Fluid 08798-9008 DOT 3 Brake Fluid #adHonda #ad
- Fits all Honda models. Follow vehicle manufacturer's recommendations when adding brake fluid. Avoid fluid contact with brake lining or painted surfaces.
Do not add dot 3 fluid to dot 4 systems; do not mix with DOT 5 fluid. Keep brake fluid clean and dry; store brake fluid only in its original container.
2. Honda #ad
Genuine Honda 08798-9008 Brake Fluid Dot 3 #adHonda #ad
- Original Equipment Manufactured Part. Direct Fit. Package dimensions: 6. 731 l x 14. 732 h x 6. 858 w centimeters. High quality.
3. BOSCH #ad
1 Quart, DOT 4, Bosch ESI6-32N Brake Fluid Direct Replacement for DOT 3, and DOT 5.1 #adBOSCH #ad
- High compatibility. Wet boiling point ~ 365 degreef/Viscosity at -40 DegreeC ~ 670mm2/s. Use with or direct replacement for DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5. 1. 1 standards. 1. Fit type: Universal Fit.
Standard brake fluid has a recommended change interval of 2 years. Exceeds all dot 3, dot 4, and DOT 5. The recommended change interval for Bosch ESI6 is 3 years. Extended service interval esi: lasts 100% longer than doT 3, 50% longer than DOT 4, and 10% longer than DOT 5.
4. Prestone #ad
High Grade, 50,000 Mile, 12 oz., Synthetic, Prestone AS400 DOT 3 Brake Fluid #adPrestone #ad
- Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems. Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards. Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor.
Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal. Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions.
5. STP #ad
STP Heavy Duty Brake Fluid for DOT 3, 32 Fl Oz, 18668, Pack of 1 #adSTP #ad
- Works with all brake systems requiring DOT 3 fluids. Protects dot 3 abS disc or drum brake systems. J1703. 116 and meets SAE spec. Exceeds federal motor vehicle safety standard No. Helps provide protection against brake failure from vapor lock. Helps prevent corrosion in brake system.
6. ARES #ad
Fluid Change Syringe, 200cc Max Capacity, ARES 70920, Brake Fluid Removal and More, Smooth Suction Action for Easy Fluid Change, Ideal for Power Steering Fluid #adARES #ad
- With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. Item specifications: our fluid change syringe features a manual pump chamber assembly, a 7. 5-inch flexible tube with a non-drip cap and a fluid capacity up to 7 oz 200cc.
The transparent chamber and flexible tube allow you to keep a close eye on fluids during extraction and prevent spills. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Design: this lightweight car fluid evacuator features a low profile design which enables you to access tight and confined spaces with ease.
Applications: this automotive fluid syringe is ideal for removing used fluids from brake master cylinders, power steering reservoirs, coolant reservoirs, gas tanks, hydraulic final drives, manual transmissions, power equipment oil, and more prior to bleeding, transaxles, fluid changes or repairs.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your aRES Fluid Change Syringe, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, or refund. This syringe can also be used to add fluids. If you have a pet, they are part of the family.
7. Lucas Oil #ad
Lucas Oil 10826 Brake Fluid, 1 Quart #adLucas Oil #ad
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other brake fluids. High quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives. Provides excellent lubricity. Protects against rust and corrosion. Prevents seal hardening or softening.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
8. Castrol #ad
Castrol 12509 Dot 4 Brake Fluid 12 Oz #adCastrol #ad
- Mixes with other conventional brake fluids. Provides optimum braking response. Exceeds dot3 and DOT4 specifications. Unique formula engineered to provide outstanding performance in todays high temperature braking systems. For case order 12.