As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
Brake Lube, 08945, 9 oz, 3M Copper Anti Seize #ad3M #ad
- Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together. High-viscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metal-to-metal applications. Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semi-synthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions.
Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F. Ideal as an anti-seize lubricant for the metal-to-metal contact points of brake systems not for use on friction material. Thick viscosity and ability to "stay where put" may help inhibit rust.
2. Permatex #ad
3 oz. Tube, Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease #adPermatex #ad
- Prevents voltage Leaks Around Any Electrical Connection. Extends the Life Of Bulb Sockets. Required for modern High Energy Ignition Systems. Protects electrical connections And Wiring From Salt, Dirt And Corrosion.
3. 3M #ad
3M Clear Super Silicone Seal, 3 oz, 08661 #ad3M #ad
- Adhesive properties offer high resistance to weathering, vibration, ozone, moisture, and extreme temperatures. Versatility allows for use throughout an automobile. Product effectively bonds to a variety of materials, glass, wood, natural and synthetic fiber, including clean metal, ceramic, painted surfaces and many plastics.
Rapid-curing clear silicone seal offers excellent adhesion. Sealant cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. 3M #ad
304 mL Cartridge, 3M Marine Grade Silicone Sealant, Clear, PN08029 #ad3M #ad
- Developed specifically as a marine sealant – stays tough and flexible for a wide range of uses above the waterline. Designed to endure marine environments - 3m marine Grade Silicone Sealant is a part of a broad range of adhesive sealants uniquely formulated for the marine market.
Helps keep watercraft looking sharp – resists temperatures and won’t turn yellow over time.
Very versatile – works on bare and painted metal, non-oily woods, paint, glass, fiberglass, many plastics and abraded rubbers. Designed for reliable sealing performance in harsh marine environments. Easy to use – applies right from the container and requires no mixing.
5. Mission Automotive #ad
Mission Automotive Dielectric Grease/Silicone Paste/Waterproof Marine Grease 8 Oz. Made in USA- Excellent Silicone Grease #adMission Automotive #ad
- Applicator brush for ease of application: applicator brush attached inside lid at an angle; product will be clear/transparent/translucent to slightly milky-white. Seals and protects: our dielectric grease is a thick, inhibits corrosion & seals out contaminants such as salt & dirt; non-melting, long lasting waterproof synthetic silicone lubricant lube that prevents oxidation, stable consistency from -55-570 F.
Great for many common tasks: most common uses of marine grease including changing spark plugs, lubricating and preserving rubber gaskets, hoses, lubricating brake caliper pins, O-rings, etc.
Weatherstripping, and fixing sluggish car windows.
Please note: applicator brush intentionally bent to maximize reach to jar edges. Multitude of uses: silicone paste / silicone grease is perfect for a variety of automotive, including metal, electrical and marine uses and compatible with a variety of materials, rubber and plastic; prevents voltage leaks around electrical connections. Top quality: Produced to the highest industry standards.
6. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle #adPermatex #ad
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, and graphite lubricants that is salt, corrosion, copper, and moisture resistant. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals.
Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C. Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures.
7. Henkel #ad
Single Tube, Henkel 908570 2.7 oz Tub Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant #adHenkel #ad
- 2. Aquarium safe. Bonds abs, ceramic, fiberglass, aluminum, granite, vinyl tile, wood, porcelain, cultured marble, stainless steel, glass, some rubbers and plastics.
No cracking, peeling or shrinking. 7 oz. Use for sealing or repairing door frames, gaskets, vents, outside of fireplace doors, toys, windows, appliances, weather-stripping, shoes and boots.
8. AGS #ad
AGS SIL-Glyde Multi-Purpose All-Weather Lubricating Compound for All Surfaces, 8 oz Tube #adAGS #ad
- Use on rubber, wood, metal, glass, and plastic. Sil-glyde lubricating Compound A longer-lasting, high film strength protective lubricant for all surfaces. Performs from -20°f to 400°f -28°C to 204°C.
Suggested applications include trunk seals, rubber bumpers, speedometer cables, window channels, brake parts, hood strips and pads, rubber gaskets, and belts. Sil-glyde will not melt, gum, freeze, or run off like silicone oils. Harmless to rubber and car finishes.
9. Permatex #ad
Permatex 24129 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 0.5 fl. oz. #adPermatex #ad
- 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware. Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products.
Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids. Temperature range -50 degree f to 3000 degree F -46 degree C to 1649 degree C. Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components.