As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Smith's #ad
Smith's, TRI6 TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System Gray #adSmith's #ad
- Stones mounted on rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification. 2 arkansas stones fine & Medium & 1 Coarse synthetic stone. Molded plastic base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety. Sharpening angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time.
2. KitchenIQ #ad
KitchenIQ 50078 Natural Arkansas Sharpening Stone #adKitchenIQ #ad
- Polished cutting edge. Non-slip rubber feet for safety. Excellent for use on double-beveled straight edge kitchen knives and single-beveled Japanese/Asian blades of all sizes. Plastic lid protects the stone. Finest finishing stone.
3. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Black Surgical Ultra Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1/2" in Wood Box BAB-82-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Color can vary from dark grey, to blue/black to black. This is the hardest of the Arkansas stones and will hone a polished, very sharp razor sharp edge. Black surgical arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by 12 inch thick.
Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use. Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas.
4. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Hard Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1/2" in Wood Box FAB-82-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Hard arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by 12 inch thick. Color can be grey, black/grey, Grey/Pink, black/ White, White, White or White/ Pink.
Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use. Hard arkansas fine is used to establish and maintain a keen edge on any cutting tools. Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas.
5. Dan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
Genuine Arkansas Combination Soft Medium and Hard Fine Knife Sharpening Bench Stone Whetstone 8" x 2" x 1" in Wood Box MFC-8-C #adDan's Whetstone Company, Inc. #ad
- Since these are natural stones colors can vary from stone to stone see description below. Genuine arkansas stone is 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas.
Contains soft Medium and Hard Fine stone grades. Come in a fitted wooded box to protect when not in use. Combination arkansas sharpening stone is 8 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1 inch thick.
6. Lansky #ad
Lansky Sharpening Tool 3 Stone Natural Arkansas LKNAT #adLansky #ad
- System includes one each of the following Arkansas Sharpening stones: soft 300 grit equivalent, hard 650 grit equivalent and black hard 1, 200 grit equivalent. Sharpening system comes with precision multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp with rubber-padded jaws to prevent scratching.
Made in USA. Sharpening angles include 17°, 20°, 25° and 30°. Black custom molded storage/carrying case holds all.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty|
7. Norton #ad
4-1/2 Ounce Norton Oil, Medium Crystolon and Fine India Stones, Norton Abrasives IM313 Pro Multi-Oilstone Sharpening System c/w 11-1/2" Coarse Crystolon, Plastic Angle Guide and Reservoir Uni #adNorton #ad
- Bottle of Norton sharpening stone oil for lubrication. 1/2 x 11-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch h x w x d size of oilstones makes them suitable for use as bench sharpeners for knives and tools.
Durable plastic case has a lid and no-slip rubber feet, and protects stones against breakage. Angle guide to position tool correctly for sharpening, and 16 oz.
Includes three sharpening stones: 100-grit silicon carbide stone for repairing, 150-grit silicon carbide for sharpening and maintaining, and 320-grit aluminum oxide for honing cutting edges. Self-contained bench sharpening unit with reservoir for oil and rotating axis that holds three stones in place for sequential use.
|Manufacturer||St. Gobain Abrasives #ad|
8. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Limestone, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone, 1-Pack, Whetstone Cutlery Knife Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- Simply soak the sharpener stone in water for 5 to 10 minutes before use, and lubricate as needed when sharpening. Dual sided whetstone – made from durable silicon carbide, used for returning edges to their original shape, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edge.
Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential.
Product description – dimensions: 7” l x 2. 25” w x 1. 125” h. Also works for hatchets, carving and gardening tools. Material: green silicon carbide. Multi use tool – this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, axes, including kitchen cutlery, blades, hunting or pocket knives, scissors, and razors.
Restores sharpness – after one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness. Wet stone - an economical accessory for maintaining your tools, this water stone for sharpening knives does not use expensive honing oil.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
9. Smith's #ad
4.5 OZ, Smith's, TRI6 TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System Gray & Norton Knife Sharpener Stone Oil for Tool and Knife Sharpening Stone #adSmith's #ad
- Product 1: 2 arkansas stones Fine & Medium & 1 Coarse synthetic stone. Product 1: molded plastic Base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety. Product 2: sharpening stone oil is only to be used with Oil Stones and Oil Stone Sharpening Systems not compatible with waterstone or whetstone designs.
Product 2: this sharpening stone oil will dislodge abrasive and metal chips from oil sharpening stones to prevent metal from bonding to the surface of your sharpening stone.
Product 2: norton abrasives knife sharpener stone oil meets the U. S pharmacopeia mineral Oil Purity Standards to give you a confidence in safety for use near food preparation.
Product 1: stones mounted on Rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification. Product 2: knife sharpener stone sharpening Oil to be used with your favorite sharpening system and Oil Stone to revitalize, kitchen knives, maintain and preserve your tools, utility knife and more. Product 1: sharpening Angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time.