As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuaDua #ad
NuaDua Car Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Purge Refill Kit 28pcs with Case #adNuaDua #ad
- Allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way;. The vacuum purge and refill tools help you to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
This is a high-quality 28 pcs universal master radiator pressure testing kit. With color coded radiator test caps to easily identify when choosing the suitable test cap;. With this practical tool kit, you can detect internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets or cracked blocks and heads;.
2. Stant #ad
Stant 12552 Radiator Cap Adapter #adStant #ad
- Made in China. Package weight : 04 pounds. Package dimensions: 7. 366 l x 6. 858 h x 6. 858 w centimeters. Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
3. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro Pneumatic Tool 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- Special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection fits nearly all types of radiator openings. Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles. Blow molded case.
4. Stant #ad
Stant 12029 Threaded Radiator Cap Adapter #adStant #ad
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific. Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 7. 4 h x 7. 0 l x 7. 2 w centimetres. Package weight: 0163 kilograms.
5. Stant #ad
Stant 12701 Cooling System Pressure Tester Upgrade Kit for Stant 12255 #adStant #ad
- An economical alternative to replacing your entire old kit in order to upgrade to 30 PSI capacity. Stant engine cooling system pressure tester upgrade kit includes the components necessary to upgrade a Stant 12255 Coolant System Pressure Tester to the 30 PSI capacity of the newer Stant 12270 kit.
Includes the needed 30 PSI capacity head, hose, and gauge along with full instructions.
Coolant system pressure Tester Kit replaces the standard radiator cap with specially engineered testing components. Pressure testing can help determine the health of cooling system components and radiator/recovery bottle caps by revealing pressure dependent leaks or components on the verge of failure.
6. FOUR UNCLES #ad
FOUR UNCLES 28 Pieces Radiator Pressure Tester, Coolant Pressure Tester Kit Cooling System Pressure Tester Kit with Carrying Case Blue #adFOUR UNCLES #ad
- Allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, easy to use. Easy to use: radiator pressure tester kit tests range 0 - 30cmhg, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way.
Follow the manual, and the water tank pressure gauge test range is 0-35 PSI. Timely protect: this cylinder leak down tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system, providing cooling system leakage test & filling tool for any car enthusiast or automotive professional.
Heavy duty case: equipped with a blue bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester.
Color coded caps: different color labeled test caps help you identify the test caps needed by each application, which can save you a lot of time of choosing the right one. Universal use: 28 pcs universal radiator pressure tester comes with 17 test caps and a vacuum pump with gauge working pressure is 0-35 psi, for testing or refilling cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles.
7. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE 33pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- It will be a good helper in your daily life. 33 pcs radiator pressure tester: Comes with instrument, which help you solve any problem about radiator pressure conveniently and quickly. Besides, you could easily bring this radiator pressure tester set to anywhere you needed.
Color coded caps: color coded radiator test caps aid with identifying which cap is needed for each application, so it’s easy for you to choose the suitable test cap for the job without messy.
Working pressure is from 0 to 35 psi. Blow molded case: equipped with a bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, with the case, providing you a convenient way to tester.
Easy to use: special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. With this pressure tester, you could easily do the job. Universal use with 17 test caps: equipped with 17 test caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles, such as VW, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Porsche, etc.
8. Stant #ad
Stant 12032 Threaded Radiator Cooling System Tester Adapter #adStant #ad
- Professional quality. Works with 12270 stant Cooling System Tester. Adapter is required to test many 1999 and newer GM cooling systems with a threaded filler neck.
9. Copap #ad
14PCS Cooling System Leak Tester Universal Car Radiator Pressure Kit Test Gauge Set Tools #adCopap #ad
- Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately. Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system. Color distinguished water tank cap adaptors, easy to choose the applicable one.
Check leakthe brake system can be vented by one person alone, and it is also suitable for clutch and steering systems. Age in water tank system quickly and accurately. Blow molded case, easy to store and transport. Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks.