As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rough Country #ad
Rough Country 0-2" N3 Rear Shock Absorbers for 99-06 Silverado/Sierra 1500-23141_M #adRough Country #ad
- Backed by rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Spring loaded piston rod seal. Fast cooling 54mm Shock Body. Fluid rated To -40? C. Military Spec. 10 stage variable valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C. Nitrogen charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength.
|Brand||Rough Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rough Country #ad|
2. A-Premium #ad
A-Premium Rear Shock Strut Absorbers Compatible with Mazda 3 2010-2013 Ford C-Max 2013-2018 Replace# 553389 2-PC Set #adA-Premium #ad
- Functionspeed up the attenuation of the vibration of the frame and body to improve the ride comfort of the car, providing you a better driving experience. Buy with confidence1 year unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee-We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping experience.
Reference number553389, 5683, 39129, 5697. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time. Vehicle fitmentcompatible with ford c-max 2013-2018; Compatible with Mazda 3 2010-2012. Positionrear left and Right, Driver and Passenger Side.
|Warranty||One Year Unlimited Mileage Quality Guarantee. The guarantee will be only for the cost of the item, we will not responsible for installation or other fees like labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or other related expenses.|
3. Rough Country #ad
Rough Country 0-5.5" N3 Rear Shocks for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma, 23256_B #adRough Country #ad
- Fast cooling 54mm Shock Body. Spring loaded piston rod seal. 10 stage variable valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C. Backed by rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Nitrogen charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength. Military Spec. Fluid rated To -40? C.
|Brand||Rough Country #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rough Country #ad|
4. Detroit Axle #ad
2pc Set, 2003-2008 Honda Pilot, 1999-2004 Honda Odyssey, Detroit Axle, Rear Shock Absorbers Driver and Passenger Side Replacement for 2001-2006 Acura MDX #adDetroit Axle #ad
- Kit includes: 2 Rear Shock Absorber Assembly. Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability. Replacement for 2001-2006 acura mdx - 2003-2008 honda Pilot - 1999-2004 Honda Odyssey.
Detroit axle suspension components are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks, and SUVs. 10-year Warranty.
|Brand||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Manufacturer||Detroit Axle #ad|
|Part Number||437246 x2-DA|
5. TRQ #ad
TRQ Rear Shock Absorber Assembly Pair Driver & Passenger Sides for Ford Fiesta #adTRQ #ad
- Lifetime warranty this item is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. Quantity: 2 Piece. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge.
This warranty covers the cost of the part only. Reference numbers: 348018, 5630 .
6. ACDelco #ad
ACDelco GM Original Equipment 580-1091 Rear Air Lift Shock Absorber Kit #adACDelco #ad
- Includes necessary parts to service your vehicle’s shocks. Helps absorb and dampen road input into your vehicle’s suspension. Gm-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component. Dust Shield.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only)┬áPlease see ACDelco.com for more details.|
7. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 33200 Shock Absorber #adMonroe #ad
- Consistent ride -- velocity proportional valving vPV technology and all-weather fluid containing special additives to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction and an overall smoother ride.
Restores ride and handling -- larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride where applicable. Reliable performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration.
Get more miles from your ride -- designed and validated to meet OE spec and deliver consistent performance. Built to last -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while banded piston and bronze reinforced guide provide durability.
|Manufacturer||DRiV Incorporated #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact retailer/seller for assistance|
8. Monroe #ad
Monroe Shocks & Struts 58654 Shock Absorber and Coil Spring Assembly #adMonroe #ad
- Reduces sag under load -- ideal for occasionally hauling or towing varying loads; heavy gauge, calibrated coil spring reduces sag when loaded up to 1, 200 lbs. Improves performance -- nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration and shock fade.
Capacity limited by suspension, tires and transmission; see owner's manual. Longer service life -- self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while heavy-duty nitrocarburized rod delivers long life.
Exceptional handling -- tuned specifically for each application, full-displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide ride consistency.
Consistent ride -- oe all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and PTFE-banded piston helps reduce friction between the piston and pressure tube to enhance responsiveness to changing road surfaces.
9. Gabriel #ad
Gabriel 43181 Load Carrier #adGabriel #ad
- Constant-rate front coil springs can help improve stability and restore or maintain ride height. Per pair of load capacity Not to exceed vehicle GVWR Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Product does not increase payload. Rear: gmc: 1999 - 18 sierra, 2007 sierra 1500 Classic.
Rear: chevrolet: 1999 - 18 silverado 1500, 1994 - 02 ram 2500, 2007 silverado 1500 classic; dodge: 1994 - 01 Ram 1500, 1994 - 02 Ram 3500. Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs. An economical solution for heavier duty use. Combines shock and spring technology, economical solution for heavier duty use.
|Warranty||Warranty netted into the price|